Updated July 19th 2021 – Although the Government has lifted restrictions we are taking a very cautious approach and following the cleaning processes and precautions outlined below.
The health and safety of our guests, cleaning staff and other people connected with Twistgates is of paramount importance.
- We have prepared a Covid-19 Risk Assessment that is available on request.
- We follow stringent Covid-19 cleaning protocols that involve a very thorough cleaning regime followed by sanitising all High Touch Points.
- Our cleaning team wear appropriate PPE.
- Our bedlinen is professionally laundered at 60 degrees. Towels and other items that are laundered in-house are washed at 60 degrees or lower with the addition of a disinfectant added to the wash.
- Pillow and mattress protectors are changed between guests.
- Pillows, duvets and mattresses are sprayed with a disinfectant between guests.
- We provide a hand sanitiser at the entry point to the accommodations and each accommodation has a soap pump by the sink and basin(s) as well as a selection of cleaning materials.
- There is plenty of space so that guests can easily avoid close contact with other people on site, the exception to this is the Laundry Room and therefore that is kept locked and is available on request.
- Pre-arrival information will be emailed to guests and will include where to find things, how everything works and local knowledge.
We request that our guests:
- Open windows whenever possible to increase air-flow through the property.
- Use the hand sanitiser unit every time they come in and go out of the accommodations.
- Strip the beds and put the dirty linen and towels in the containers that we provide before leaving.
- Leave no later than the designated departure time to enable us to have the maximum time to prepare for our next guests.
Anyone intending to stay at Twistgates Farm Cottages who within 10 days prior to the start date of the holiday develops symptoms of Covid-19, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, or who is self isolating, cannot go ahead with their holiday. The same applies to guests who become aware of any of these situations during their holiday and they must inform us IMMEDIATELY and arrange a test at the nearest centre to us. The result of this test must be shown to the owner. If positive then the guest must immediately leave if this is reasonably possible. If for any reason that it is not, and self-isolation is required to take place at Twistgates Farm Cottages, then all fees for all bookings affected by this self-isolation will be borne by the guest.