Sleeps 4 (+ can cater for up to 2 additional people if the ground floor Orchard Bedroom is hired)
With far reaching views across the fields and towards Upottery village this former dairy is now a well appointed, very comfortable, beamed holiday cottage. It is ideal for sharing with family or friends as it has both ensuite facilities and a separate bathroom.
The cottage at a glance
- One double bedroom (king size bed) with ensuite shower, toilet and basin
- One twin bedroom
- Bathroom with hand held shower over the bath
- Sitting room with dining table and chairs
- Entrance lobby with stairs to upper floor
- Private patio garden
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Wi Fi
- Wood burning stove
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Smart TV
- Digital radio
- Basket of logs (additional can be purchased)
- Bedlinen and towels
- Parking onsite
- Charging Point for an Electric Car*
Two dogs are welcome by arrangement*.
Saturday change over day for full weeks but we try to be as flexible as possible especially outside the main holiday periods. Short breaks available at most times of the year.
No smoking permitted in Meadow Cottage
* additional charge.
Superfast Fibre Optic Wi-fi
Smart TV with Freeview
Electric Car Charging*