Sleeps 4 (+ can cater for up to 2 additional people if the ground floor Orchard Bedroom is hired)
With far reaching views across the fields and towards Upottery village this former dairy is now a well appointed, very comfortable, beamed holiday cottage. It is ideal for sharing with family or friends as it has both ensuite facilities and a separate bathroom.
The cottage at a glance
- One double bedroom with ensuite shower, toilet and basin
- One twin bedroom
- Bathroom with hand held shower over the bath
- Sitting room with dining table and chairs
- Entrance lobby with stairs to upper floor
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- DVD/CD player
- Digital radio
- Basket of logs (additional can be purchased)
- Bedlinen and towels
- Parking onsite
* additional charge.
Two dogs are welcome by arrangement.
Saturday change over day for full weeks but we try to be as flexible as possible especially outside the main holiday periods. Short breaks available at most times of the year.
No smoking permitted in Meadow Cottage.
One double & One twin
Wood Burning Stove
Private Patio Garden
TV with Freeview
Laundry Facilities onsite*
Two Dogs Welcome*
“Another glorious week in your delightful cottage. We feel very lucky finding such a lovely welcoming cottage with everything anyone would need or require”.