Sleeps 5 (+ can cater for up to 2 additional people if the ground floor Orchard Bedroom is hired)
Once the milking parlour, the beautiful exposed beams and stonework, as well as a row of old pegs, still proudly form part of the cottage. The single storey holiday cottage offers an extremely comfortable home from home and is perfect for a holiday with all the family.
The cottage at a glance
- One double bedroom with ensuite toilet and basin
- One twin bedroom
- One single bedroom
- Shower room with toilet and basin
- Open plan reception/dining/kitchen
- Single storey
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Wood burning stove
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Smart TV
- Digital radio
- Basket of logs (additional can be purchased)
- Bedlinen and towels
- Parking onsite
- Charging point for an Electric Car*
Two dogs are welcome by arrangement*
Saturday change over day for full weeks but we try to be as flexible as possible especially outside the main holiday periods. Short breaks available at most times of the year.
No smoking permitted in Weathervane Cottage
* additional charge.
Electric Car Charging*