A stylish, light and airy open plan apartment with a high level of attention to detail, where you can relax and completely unwind in privacy and comfort. An eclectic mix of carefully chosen vintage finds and contemporary fittings, as well as the balcony views over the Blackdown Hills, makes this an ideal choice for a holiday hideaway, honeymoon, romantic break or weekend retreat.
- Antique wrought iron bedstead with pure cotton bed linen
- Free standing candle lit slipper bath
- Fluffy bath sheets and complimentary toiletries
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Opti-mist ‘wood burning’ electric stove
The loft at a glance
- Entrance lobby with stairs to upper floor
- Open plan
- Separate sleeping and living areas
- Ensuite shower, basin and toilet
- Galley Kitchen
- Balcony with garden chairs
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Smart TV
- Blutooth digital radio
- Bedlinen and towels
- Parking onsite
- Use of grounds to walk in
- Charging point for an Electric Car
Please note that the Apple Loft is unsuitable for babies, children and dogs and no smoking permitted in the Apple Loft or on the balcony.
Friday change over day for full weeks but we try to be as flexible as possible especially outside the main holiday periods.
Short breaks available all year.
2 night Weekend Breaks available at most times of the year. Check in from 4pm on a Friday, check out by 4pm on a Sunday
* additional charge
Electric Car Charging