Whether it’s the renovated Victorian wrought-iron bedstead, or the free standing slipper bath, this beautifully appointed first floor open plan apartment is finished to a high standard with great attention to detail. The designated sleeping area, with ensuite facilities, is carefully constructed to offer privacy but still allow fantastic views from the glass fronted balcony.
- Antique wrought iron bedstead with pure cotton bed linen
- Free standing candle lit slipper bath
- Fluffy bath sheets and complimentary toiletries
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Opti-mist ‘wood burning’ electric stove
The loft at a glance
- Entrance lobby with stairs to upper floor
- Open plan
- Separate sleeping and living areas
- Ensuite shower, basin and toilet
- Galley Kitchen
- Balcony with garden chairs
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Smart TV
- Blutooth digital radio
- Bedlinen and towels
- Parking onsite
- Use of grounds to walk in
* additional charge.
Please note that the Apple Loft is unsuitable for babies, children and dogs and no smoking permitted in the Apple Loft or on the balcony.
Friday change over day for full weeks but we try to be as flexible as possible especially outside the main holiday periods.
Short breaks available all year.
2 night Weekend Breaks available at most times of the year. Check in from 4pm on a Friday, check out by 4pm on a Sunday.
One Bed (Double)
Glass fronted Balcony
‘Wood burning’ electric stove
Smart TV with Freeview
Laundry Facilities onsite*
“Beautiful loft, fantastic location, absolute relaxation.”